My Diary.
to Share my Life Events

NEWBIE TRIATHLETE ON WORK & RACING

Cebu Triathlon Blog

Punta EngaƱo, LLC - One of Dumaguete City's elite former college varsity swimmer now turned triathlete Earl Jason Bilangdal is slowly immersing himself into the triathlon community and the whole sport as well. A former competitive swimmer, he now turned his natural athletic capabilities to the grueling sport of triathlon.

In one of my chit chats with him, he shared that the upcoming Dalaguete leg of the Cebu Loves Tri Team Championships on February 3, 2013 will be his third tri race.

I asked him if he is aiming to be competitive in triathlon as he was in swimming, he said, "I don't know, murag I'll Just stay in a non-competitive mode kay lisod...especially with work." Earl Jason added that so far, "lingaw ra..murag healthy option..Staying fit & having a healthy lifestyle", when I asked him on how he finds the sport of triathlon and why he is into the sport now.

A strong swimmer and a fast runner, let's watch out for this guy to lord it over his age group come race day.

 
REPORT BY: RJ BALBUENA, Sugbutriathlon. 
  • 0
  • 7:33 PM
a a Author

Popular Posts

Featured Post

INFOGRAPHIC - TRIATHLON GEAR | TRIATHLON BASICS

A look at 15 basic, but essential, gear pieces you’ll need for your first race. The sport of triathlon has three simple disciplines—yo...

DONS STRAVA